Saturday, June 09, 2007

MattCutts and Search Engines: I trust you.

I trust you matt, I know you are the man who will do something to prevent content piracy.

I have trust that Google will come up with a solution that recognize duplicate contents and filter out the sites who are involved.

I have trust that all search engines will be united to fight against Content Piracy some day.

I have trust that people will contribute more quality resources without any fear.

Internet has removed global boundaries, still two third of the people are ignorant about internet business. The new users are increasing day by day. Let’s build a strong foundation for new comers and show them the right path with our experience.

I have read somewhere “To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.”

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home